We represent one of the most stable and fastest growing Fortune 100 manufacturing companies in the U.S. In this lean manufacturing environment, hard work is rewarded with above average compensation and benefits. Our client believes that teamwork and safety are critical to their work environment. This company is looking for people who desire to build a long-term career. The company has never had a layoff in their 50-plus year history and advancement opportunities are abundant for solid performers. Our client is environmentally friendly and is the nation's largest recycler of scrap steel.
We are searching for Industrial Electrical Technician to join our client’s growing team.
Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume directly to Ryan Stubbs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic duties of the Industrial Electrical Technician include performing corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance on industrial production equipment. You will be required to troubleshoot complex electrical and mechanical systems while working individually or as a part of a team with other maintenance and production personnel including AC/DC drives, PLCs, HMIs and overhead cranes.
The Industrial Electrical Technician must be able to function safely in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Two year degree in electrical maintenance and/or 2+ years of electrical maintenance experience
- A strong emphasis on safety and good safety practices
- PLC system troubleshooting experience
- Knowledge of control and automation systems
- Experience with AC and DC motors and drives
- Basic knowledge of mechanical systems, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Ability to interpret electrical schematics for repair, installation and maintenance of industrial production equipment
- Experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
Preferred qualifications include:
- Knowledge of NFPA 70E
- Knowledge of LOTOTO
- Knowledge of Arc Flash Hazards
- PLC experience
- Journeyman license or US Navy Nuclear training
Our client offers a full benefits package including medical/dental, 401K, profit sharing and educational reimbursement.
Keywords: electrician, electrical maintenance, industrial repair, industrial maintenance, electrical repair, industrial electrician, journeyman electrician, junior controls engineer, PLC, motors, drives, steel, aluminum, sheet, plate, bar, navy, naval, navy nuclear, navy, nuke, repair, maintenance, electrical engineer