Duties / Responsibilities
We represent a U.S. leader in the manufacturing of custom-engineered, high-quality metal building systems. In this lean manufacturing environment, hard work is rewarded with above average compensation and benefits. Our client believes that teamwork and safety are critical to their work environment. This company is looking for people who desire to build a long-term career. The company has never had a layoff in their 50-plus year history and advancement opportunities are abundant for solid performers.
We are searching for Electrical Maintenance Technicians to join our client's growing team.Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume directly to Ryan Stubbs at email@example.com
The Electrical Maintenance Technician will be responsible for industrial maintenance and fabrication, working with hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical troubleshooting.
Qualifications for the position include:
- Maintenance experience in Manufacturing/Industrial setting.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience with industrial PLC's, motors, drives
- Blueprint and electrical diagram reading proficiency
- Experience with material handling systems and hydraulics & pneumatics
- Strong commitment to safety in all job aspects
- Dedicated to teamwork and customer service
- Ability to manage and lead projects
- High-level work ethic with strong personal morale
- Good organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Qualifications for the position include:
- Technical training, certification/degree
- Experience with Industrial preventative maintenance, inspection and repair
- PLC understanding