Magellan Aerospace, Haley has an exciting new opportunity for an Electrical Supervisor. The successful incumbent will be part of a diverse maintenance team in a progressive foundry. Located in the heart of the Ottawa Valley west of Renfrew, the Electrical Supervisor will design all electrical layouts and supervise electrical department employees.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package (fully Company paid)
- Generous Company pension plan
- Positive work-life balance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Commitment to professional growth
- Employee Assistance Program
- Full cafeteria with healthy daily specials
- Free parking
- Supervise and provide technical support to the Electrical Department
- Manage electrical aspects of Plant projects
- Troubleshoot PLC systems and assist with minor programing changes
- Order electrical equipment and components
- Design all electrical layouts / PC Automation
- Price all electrical orders
- Supervise electrical department employees
- Receive and log in equipment reference to PO Sheets
- Plan electrical service / PMs
- Attend meetings for SPC/department and organization.
- Licensed Electrician with minimum 5 years industrial maintenance experience.
- Must have a current 309A or 442 License
- Preference will be given to applicants with PLC’S/Automation, Motor Control/Control Circuits, Distribution and troubleshooting experience
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to effectively communicate motivate and develop teamwork
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Proficient in the use of software; MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other spreadsheet systems
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defence and space agencies worldwide. The organization officially adopted the name “Magellan Aerospace Corporation” in 1996; deriving it from the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!