PURPOSE: Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Electrical Supervisor will lead the electrical maintenance team managing the day-to-day and long-range prioritization, planning, and work execution goals for the team. They will lead the effort to optimize, streamline, and reduce the Preventative Maintenance in favor of utilizing Predictive technologies to continuously improve systems/mill performance at this tissue mill in the Northeast US.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead safety initiatives that ensure an accident-free, safe, and productive workforce
- Manage the day-to-day and long-range prioritization, planning, and work execution goals for the team
- Implement Continuous Improvement, Cost Savings programs and projects throughout operation
- Lead the effort to optimize, streamline, and reduce the Preventative Maintenance in favor of utilizing Predictive technologies to continuously improve systems/mill performance
- The Maintenance Training Program produces competent craftspeople who welcome opportunities to expand their skills to become proficient in more advanced control strategies and systems.
- Leverage the support infrastructure and encourage involvement.
- B.S. in Engineering or Electrical Training / Certifications
- Experience in lieu of a degree considered.
- 5+ years of recent experience working in a large industrial environment, preferably a paper mill.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively deliver and reinforce consistent messages at all levels.
- Has the credibility to work with other departments to achieve mill visions and strategies.
- The ability to effectively work with various operating groups meeting their needs while always focusing on the overall improvement of a solid operational system.
- Serve as a resource that removes barriers and helps our front-line employees excel in all aspects process improvements and variation reduction.
Pulp & Paper