ELECTRICAL INSTRUMENTATION SUPERVISOR
REPORTS TO: Electrical Coordinator
To maintain budgeted 98% reliability of all plant Instrument /electrical equipment, while maintaining the plant's production requirements. Assist plant teams in design and specification of new electrical and instrumentation equipment.
The scope of this position covers all aspects of maintenance for all electrical and instrumentation equipment in the plant.
- Receive the planned and scheduled work from the Coordinator, schedule and assign jobs and tasks to both hourly and contract employees.
- Ensure each job is completed efficiently and safely.
- Supervise all electrical work during plant and area shutdowns.
- Manage the work of outside electrical contractors
- Work in the field and along side plant system technicians and maintenance mechanics to provide direction and technical expertise.
- Ensure electrical and instrument work is executed in compliance with Central Plains Cement site safety policies and procedures.
- Coordinate correction of instrumentation issues with Systems Technicians.
- Ensure adequate supply of OH&S equipment and supplies, availability of safety and emergency procedures and proper working environment and conditions.
- Manage the electrical and instrument backlog in Maximo, completing work orders as work is done and entering work orders when issues are discovered.
- Ensure shutdown work is completed per schedule
- Manage Electrical M&E’s hourly personnel. Reviews, Timekeeping, Discipline, etc.
- Verify proper parts are staged for scheduled work prior to execution.
- Advise coordinator of jobs not completed
- Work with Maximo CMMS system, Word, Excel and plant specific information systems.
- Advise Coordinator of annual budgeting needs.
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT email@example.com
- Minimum 5 years supervising in an Electrical/Instrumentation related field.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a continuous manufacturing process or related heavy industry specifically focused on Maintenance of all facets of electrical and instrument systems.
- Knowledge and experience with NFPA 70E standards
- Proficient in troubleshooting all electrical systems including 120/240 & 480 three phase power distribution, motor controls, PLC I/O and connected devices. VFD Drives, Power Distribution Equipment, Some familiarity Instrumentation and PLC’s.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, etc.