Title: Electrical Superintendent
Location: Jacksonville FL/Guantanamo Bay Cuba
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join one of North Florida’s best and fastest growing Mechanical Contractors. A well-established, industry leading mechanical contracting firm offering a wide range of building solutions, operating in Florida and throughout the Caribbean market is looking for a solid Electrical Superintendent to support their Guantanamo Bay operations. In this position you will supervise and support the activities of workers engaged in electrical construction.
You should have knowledge of the electrical construction field with a background in operations and team management.
- Daily planning of wiring and installation of equipment that include motors, generators, and circuit breakers
- Ability to direct and train workers using specifications and codes.
- Ability to adjust work procedures to stay on schedule
- Ability to diagnose and correct malfunctioning systems
- Can handle work and employee problems
- 8 to 10 years of experience or educational background
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people to ensure cooperation and maximum efficiency
- Valid US Passport
This position is open due to growth. The position requires an hands-on, self – motivated, internally driven individual with exemplary communication skills, strong business focus with an above average ability to deliver on commitments and expectations. If you are looking to grow your career with an organization that is dedicated to your success, while having an immediate impact on the success and growth of the company I know this is the company for you. Please submit your resume to demonstrate requisite experience. This company will generously compensate outstanding experience.