Electrical Service Technician – Columbia, MD – Salary $65k - $115K
We’re searching for a skilled electrical technician to add to our team. In this role, you’ll work alongside electrical engineers and electricians on various projects. It will be your job to help evaluate, assemble, and maintain multiple electronic devices and types of electrical equipment. To do this, you will be tasked with malfunctioning, troubleshooting equipment, reading electrical blueprints, and using standard tools and techniques to resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot malfunctioning electrical devices and equipment
- Use your specialized knowledge to make repairs.
- Read and interpret electrical blueprints, diagrams, and schematics
- Order and maintain the supply of electrical components that you need to do your job
- Use hand tools to complete repairs and installations of electrical equipment
Click here to apply online
- Extensive Experience in ARC Flash and Thermography.
- Extensive Experience in Control Systems (motor controls, PLCs).
- Certified for/in Electrical Safety.
- Electrical maintenance experience in the (light) Industrial, manufacturing, and commercial space.
- Ability to complete common repair and maintenance tasks with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills
- Experience with commonly-used hand and power tools