Title: Electrical Project Manager
Location: Jacksonville FL
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join one of North Florida’s best and fastest growing Mechanical Contractors. A well-established, industry leading mechanical contracting firm offering a wide range of building solutions, operating in Florida and throughout the Caribbean market is looking for a solid Electrical Project Manager. In this position you will be responsible for project management, estimating, and take-offs.
Candidate should have knowledge of the construction field and proficiency with NFPA codes, standards, and NEC guidelines.
- The ability to participate in planning, formulating design alternatives, conceptual estimates and cost estimates
- High School Diploma and 8 to 10 years of construction experience, Associates or Technical degree; Electrical or Journeyman’s License
- Working knowledge of the mechanical trade and sales
- Ability to interpret drawings and specifications
- Ability to communicate with various levels
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency.
This position is open due to growth. The position requires a hands-on, self-motivated, internally driven individual with exemplary communication skills, strong business focus with an above average ability to deliver on commitments and expectations. If you are looking to grow your career with an organization that is dedicated to your success, while having an immediate impact on the success and growth of the company I know this is the company for you. Please submit your resume to demonstrate requisite experience. This company will generously compensate outstanding experience.