Named as one of the fastest growing private companies in the United States by Inc. Magazine, we design, manufacture and distribute OEM driveline products for automotive and non-automotive applications throughout the globe. To guarantee high-performance but competitively priced products, we combine low-cost sourcing of materials, innovative in-house design, efficient production and quality assurance processes with high quality people.
This position requires a team oriented individual who will:
- Safely and efficiently assist in the repair of high technology MIAB/Inertia welding and balancing equipment.
- Position responsible for installing, troubleshooting, and repairing of plant electrical equipment
- Ability to run machine services to include running, hanging and bending conduit up to 2” and pulling properly sized wire for the required service
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics (IEC & ANSI/NEMA)
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair PLC machine controls & Fanuc Robotic Automation
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Perform in a self motivated & organized fashion
Minimum of four (4) years of successful electrical experience which includes:
- High school diploma or GED
- Possession of tool set including all standard hand tools required to perform necessary repairs on production type assembly and welding equipment.
- Effective written, verbal, and communication skills to satisfy training, safety, and electronic message transmission policies of the company.
- Satisfactory performance record
- Journeyman electrician card or equivalent training and experience
- Prior electrical repair experience related to production type equipment.
- Prior experience with PLC machine controls & Fanuc Robotic Automation
- Ability to read, understand and apply information from technical manuals, prints, and schematics for trouble shooting and repair.
- Ability to fabricate brackets for various electrical devices.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, MIMS.
- Computer Literate
- Navigate through industrial applications
- Ability to use and be proficient with aerial manlift
Criteria/Conditions (specific background and skills)
- Work is performed in a manufacturing plant which may include exposure to extremes in temperature and humidity, moving mechanical parts, risk of electrical shock (up to 480v), toxic chemicals, explosives, fumes or airborne particles.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, sit, demonstrate manual dexterity, climb stairs and ladders, work on elevated platforms, talk, hear and see.
- Occasionally may be required to lift moderately heavy to heavy objects (up to 50 pounds) during the course of the workday.
- The employee will be required to use all personal protective equipment provided by the Company in compliance with OSHA regulations, including lift harness, hearing protection, safety glasses, safety foot wear, arc flash equipment uniform, and as needed rubber steel-toe boots, protective clothing, gloves and other protective equipment as required.
- We promote a drug/ alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and a mandatory employment physical.
We recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset, and we are committed to providing them with a safe, drug free workplace fostering respect and ethical treatment. Unlawful discrimination in employment decisions based on race, color, religion, ethnic/national origin, age, sex, veteran status, disability or any similar protected status is strictly prohibited.