One of the leading cement manufacturing companies in the United States. With over 1,300 valued employees, our client manufactures and distributes its cement products throughout the Midwest, Southwest, Northeast and Southeast regions of the country. Globally, operates in 14 countries and employs almost 10,000 people. They are passionate about sustainably producing cement products for the benefit of society by providing the foundation for crucial infrastructure projects such as roads, bridges, tunnels, airports, dams, and residential and industrial buildings.
Commitment to positively contributing to society is a core principle for their business, and the reason they focus heavily on sustainable development. As part of their corporate culture, they recognize their role in meeting the current generation’s needs, while preserving environmental quality and protecting the needs of future generations.
Additionally, quality serves as the foundation of the way they do business. They have established at all our production sites, quality targets for products that meet not only local regulatory standards but also customer requirements.
They strive to provide a corporate culture supporting career growth through strong leadership and development planning.
Join the team, be part of the solution, support evolving innovations, and help continue providing quality products, all while being supported by strong leadership and a comprehensive and competitive benefits program.
Looking for an Electrical Maintenance Supervisor to join the team at their Festus, MO plant.
- Reducing maintenance costs and improving equipment reliability through implementing a predictive electrical maintenance program and also planning, coordinating and supervising corrective maintenance projects.
- Providing direct supervision to our union workforce as well as outside electrical contractors.
- Directing electrical maintenance activities done in the plant and quarry, which include the repairing and adjusting of existing electrical equipment and installing of new equipment.
- Inspecting field instrumentation, wiring, calibration, equipment condition and proper installation, ensuring optimum operating performance.
- Directing calibration of instrumentation and control devices, testing systems for proper operation after repair, working from schematic drawings, wiring diagrams and manufacturer’s instructions.
- Preparing electrical maintenance and construction contracts, and maintaining records of costs on all project work.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance to all MSHA regulations.
- Two year technical degree or equivalent experience
- At least five (5) years in the electrical field
- Proficiencies in PdM and preventative electrical maintenance
- Strong electrical background with an emphasis on improving reliability
- Good decision making-making, organizational and computer skills with the ability to communicate in an effective manner with all levels of personnel
- Cement process knowledge is preferred
Apply online or email me directly at email@example.com