please email resumes to email@example.com
The Shift Manager Electrical Maintenance, Steel Producing is responsible for managing the day to day electrical maintenance activities within the respective area of responsibility in Steel Producing to ensure a reliable, safe, and continually improved operation.
- Managing the maintenance of electrical equipment and providing the day to day supervision of the MTEs within Steel Producing.
- Develop into a maintenance expert for the electrical and automation systems within assigned area (BOF, LMF or Caster).
- Act as a coach to employees and ensure that they have the tools and knowledge required to safely perform their job.
- Manage spending budget using project management skills, and a thorough understanding of the process needed to properly maintain the equipment in assigned area.
- Interact with Purchasing, Operations, Maintenance, Op Tech/Continuous Improvement, Accounting, Engineering, Vendors and Suppliers and counterparts from other plants.
- Develop a maintenance strategy that would ensure a high level of equipment reliability.
- This position would be a daylight shift, but should also be available on an on-call basis for nights and weekends.