endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Contribute toward development and continuous improvement of equipment including welding recipes and equipment reliability of each welding machine.
- Utilizes appropriate failure analysis techniques to determine root causes of failures and initiates necessary corrective action to eliminate/reduce such failures.
- Assists in the planning of equipment outages; down turn repairs; and the establishment of efficient repair/replacement of equipment.
- Assists in the establishment and assignment of preventive maintenance procedures for the proper care of equipment.
- Assists in the establishment and continuous improvement of departmental spares ensuring inventory control; the maintenance and repair of such spares and the establishment of procedures to control spares and the establishment of procedures to control spare costs.
- Works closely with Plant Engineering to ensure that drawings are updated in keeping with equipment modifications; to provide counsel for equipment redesign; and, to secure information necessary for the performance of the position.
- Coordinates the establishment of requirements, standards, and procedures for the operations of the equipment.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent required
- At least 3 years of broad electrical engineering in a manufacturing facility as well as general engineering knowledge and experience with strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Maintaining manufacturing based welding equipment preferred
- Good communication skills; including the ability to work well with and motivate people;
- Strong sense of initiative and the desire to maintain equipment in world class condition are necessary.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.