endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Job position: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Reporting Line: ENGINEERING MANAGER
endevis is representing a Client who is currently looking for an experienced, accomplished, self-motivated Electrical Engineer to maintain and support their industry-leading products and systems. The Electrical Engineer will work across a variety of functional groups that are directly involved in engineering, product development, implementation, and international contract manufacturing partners. The ideal candidate is an inventive problem solver that can work through technical challenges and employing pragmatic solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that provides integrated services to meet our clients’ needs both locally and across the globe.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Designs electrical systems by developing and testing components.
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Electronic Systems, Electronic Testing Design, Project Management, Quality Focus, Database Design, Analysing Information, Reporting Research Results, Attention to Detail, Emphasizing Excellence & Innovation
- Competent in the use of electrical engineering software
- CAD Skills Required [SolidWorks & AutoCAD preferred]
- Strong understanding of electrical manufacturing processes
- Able to problem solve and troubleshoot as the need arises
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Computer skills – (MS Office: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS or EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum BS degree in Electrical Engineering
- 0-5 years’ experience
- Requires 40% travel
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.