endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Join a world leader in providing power-conveyance and energy-management solutions for vehicles and machinery. The company’s portfolio improves the efficiency, performance, and sustainability of light vehicles, commercial vehicles, and off-highway equipment. From axles, driveshafts, and transmissions to electrodynamic, thermal, sealing, and digital solutions, the company enables the propulsion of conventional, hybrid, and electric-powered vehicles by supplying nearly every vehicle and engine manufacturer in the world.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As part of the product development team, the Electrical Engineer will actively participate in the design, documentation and integration of the various vehicle systems. More specifically, the Electrical Engineer will be responsible for:
- Selecting components and validating specifications according to project requirements.
- The architecture and electrical schematics of the different systems developed.
- Developing validation plans for the designed systems and supplier parts.
- Support the product development team and ensure the follow-up of the development process (design review), respecting deadlines.
- Propose improvements in order to improve the design and manufacturing processes.
- Support the team responsible for the detailed design of harnesses and the manufacturing team.
- Provide technical support during the manufacturing and assembly of electric trucks.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other pertinent engineering discipline required
- Ability to manage interpersonal and supplier relations.
- Experience in the design of electric vehicles is an asset.
- Experience in personnel and/or project management, an asset.
- Bilingual – Fluent in both English and French
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Both strategic and hands on; able to lead in execution as well as develop strategy.
- Able to make decisions independently with appropriate level of consultation/communication.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, at all levels
- Commitment to the highest standards of ethical behavior in self and others; commitment to inclusion and diversity
- Accomplished business leader with the ability to work successfully in a matrix environment
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Effective listener and communicator
- Proficient technical skills Microsoft Office; PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and think forward
- Able to effectively interface with other disciplines in the organization to achieve result
- Demonstrated ability to drive results
- Proven excellent customer relationship management skills
- Ability to effectively lead a team
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.