Are you an Electrical Engineer looking for a hands-on opportunity with a well-established and highly reputable electric generation and transmission company? We have an exciting position for your consideration!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Strong background in Process and Equipment Ownership
- Experience with ETAP for Load Flow, Arc Flash, and Relay Coordination Studies
- High Voltage Plant Distribution experience
- DCS, PLC and Control Logic Knowledge
- Switchgear, MCC, Cabling and Motor Testing Maintenance
- Experience with Generator Performance and Maintenance
- Preferred experience with E-Tab Modeling
The qualified candidate can expect a competitive salary along with a generous benefits package including medical, dental, retirement, and paid vacation. Please submit your resume today for this outstanding role!