please email resumes to email@example.com
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Interact with technical engineers and
non-technical operations personnel to integrate new technologies and update
existing systems, as well as provide technical trouble shooting support to
• Improvement projects from design through installation and startup.
• Provide critical expertise on the plants low and medium voltage distribution
system and associated equipment
• Support maintenance by providing technical assistance in the scope of
preventative maintenance, predictive maintenance, and other facets of
• Assist in maintaining and improving the plant's process systems, including
programmable logic controllers, process communications networks, and human
machine interface equipment
• Provide technical support in the efforts of "continuous improvement'
with regards to process efficiency and plant wide safety
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Understand low and medium voltage electrical
distribution systems including 480 volt
and 15 KV systems
• Understands variable frequency drives, DC drives, transformers, programmable
• Knowledge of electrical engineering logic, including ladder logic, block
logic, three phase systems and protective relay application knowledge.
• Knowledge of common industrial instrumentation devices
• Be able to read and interpret electrical prints and diagrams
• Ability to lead a project from design through installation and startup –
including associated operational and maintenance training
• Ability to use sound and solid judgment in high pressure situations. Include
trouble shooting downed equipment and communicating with production and
• Comfortable and confident in time management and multitasking skills needed
for working under deadlines
• Team building and supervisory skills leading project teams and comfortable
with supervising drafters and field craftsmen
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Bachelors or Masters in Electrical Engineering required.