Our client company, a cement industry leader, has an opportunity for an Electrical Engineer.Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Electrical Engineer is responsible for maintenance and project development for the electrical system. In addition, the Electrical Engineer is responsible for reducing electrical costs and improving equipment reliability. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide guidance to electricians and trades helpers in the repair, maintenance and installation of electrical and control systems including daily process problem solving and measurement activities that enable continuous plant operations.
- Ensure the operational viability of the plant by evaluating and maintaining the proper functioning of all electrical and control systems.
- With the Maintenance Planner: Plans, designs and coordinates corrective maintenance projects
- Provide problem solving and root cause analysis, component design, preparation of contract documents and scopes of work, planning, coordinating, and scheduling work required, supervision of contractors, ordering materials.
- Design and implement electrical engineering projects for the plant.
- Provide technical assistance for electricians for the installation of electrical equipment and troubleshooting of electrical problems to maintain plant operations.
- Participate in the implementation of the overall HTC Electrical, Instrument and Process Control Concepts for all plant projects.
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or electrical engineering technology is required.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in the field of electrical engineering and project management.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in providing support for heavy manufacturing, cement manufacturing preferred.
- Good familiarity with the operation and maintenance of common electrical equipment such as power distribution system, breakers, high voltage system, air condition and pressurization systems, variable speed medium voltage drives/motors, transformers, switchgear, MCC equipment and power monitoring and communication systems.
- Good working knowledge of SAP.
- Good knowledge of CAD software (design of system installations)
- Familiar with PLC/DCS and HMI architecture, in particular, Cemat S7 software and hardware.
Cement & Lime