please email me with interest at email@example.com
- Become part of our World Class Maintenance Organization;
- Assist in the development and implementation of work procedures, PM’s and LOTO & Engineered Improvements;
- Assist in setting up down days, outages and special projects;
- Monitor all related costs associated with the Electrical Maintenance Team;
- Assist managing projects on down day as well as outages and special projects;
- Develop and implement plant 5S and Lean manufacturing programs;
- Conduct "Root Cause Analysis" meetings to determine and rectify problematic issues in the process.
- Assist in programs and procedures to ensure compliance to all safety regulations "NEC/NECS/NFPA"
Qualifications and Experience
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Must be able to manage all aspects of the electrical department and work closely with the TL Electrical and Planner;
- 5 years Industrial Electrical Engineering or related experience;