We are looking for an Electrical Engineer with commercial and manufacturing facilities. Due to increasing workload and our recent expansion into the Charlotte market, we are seeking new valuable team members. This position provides potential leadership opportunities within our Charlotte branch office. If you have experience, a passion for excellence, a take-charge attitude, and the desire to join a full-service engineering firm with solid opportunities for growth, send us your resume today for immediate consideration.
Electrical Engineers are responsible for:
· Designing electrical systems for commercial and manufacturing facilities. Systems include lighting, power distribution, fire alarm, and other building support systems.
· Supervising and checking the work of Electrical Designers assigned to the project team
· Coordinating technical project requirements with the project team members, including clients, project managers, designers, and other engineers.
· Assuming responsible charge for project electrical design and sealing and signing of drawings in jurisdictions where licensed.
· Minimum 5 years experience in the design of commercial and/or industrial electrical systems
· B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering
· Professional Engineering licensure required with multi-state eligibility
· Project Management/Leadership experience preferred
· Excellent communication skills
· Proficiency in AutoCAD 2008 or later
· Proficiency in REVIT MEP a plus
· Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook