Under direct supervision of Product manager, primarily responsible for the electrical engineering design, development, control system and safety certifications of the HVAC products.
- To be primary responsible to electrical starter and control panel design, switch board fabrication and overseeing manufacturing plant facilities
- Responsible for the preparation of design documents (electrical data, drawing, operation manual, etc.) for new and current products platform
Click here to apply online
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3 to 5 years relevant working experiences, with HVAC or relevant manufacturing background
- PLC / DDC Programming skill will be an added advantage
- Product safety certification process, ETL and AHRI relevant experiences will be an added advantage