Title: Electrical Engineer
Job Code: EB-8519059097
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Electrical Engineer to work on-site with our client, a leading government defense contractor in Tulsa, OK.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Join an engineering team consisting of a unique blend or designers, analyzers, coders, planners, and managers organized into interdisciplinary teams to solve the challenging technical problems provided by a diverse customer set.
- Design modifications for special mission aircraft. Such modifications typically include the addition of antennas, structural modifications including cutting stringers, frames, skin panels, and relocating impacted systems.
- Analyze the impact to the host platform that the design changes cause and use this analysis during the design phase to ensure that the overall impact to airworthiness is minimized.
- Effectively communicate as part of a multi-disciplinary team working together to ensure that the aircraft systems contribute to the overall success of the program.
- Knowledge of the airworthiness process is a must and the ability to iterate design approaches with the cognizant airworthiness authorities is critical.
- 5-8 years of experience.
- BS in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- 3-6 years of experience with MS Degree in a related field.
- Candidates must be comfortable working with standard MS Office tools as well as have demonstrated experience on a Solid Modeling CAD system and Product Lifecycle Management system.
- Working knowledge of FEA and experience with NX/TeamCenter is preferred.
- All candidates must be US Citizens and either have or be able to obtain and maintain a Secret level clearance.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to work any shift, weekends and overtime, as required.
- Travel, up to 15%, or as required.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.