AstraWorks is a recruiting agency focused on the Construction Design/Build market. We place professionals across various disciplines including Project Management, Construction Management, Engineering, Environmental, Real Estate and Operations.
We partnered with an industry leading Design/Build firm to identify a Lead Electrical Engineer in Kansas City.
- Perform as a Lead Engineer on small to large capital projects
- Lead conceptual and detailed design of low and medium voltage systems, lighting, load flow, short circuit, fire alarm, UPS, generators, cable sizing, etc
- Select, recommend and prepare project deliverables
- Work with project team and owner to develop material procurement, subcontract and construction activities
- Regularly visit project to troubleshoot, evaluate projects and provide construction support
- Mentor and supervise design staff
- Regularly meet and correspond with clients and vendors
- Write energization guidelines with the initial operations team
- Collaborate with design and construction team to solve complex problems
- BS in Electrical
- PE License required
- 5 - 20 years of experience