The Electrical Engineer is responsible for managing multiple projects throughout the year. This position must be able to control project schedule and budget, design, improve, modify and maintain the physical infrastructure of the facility; support corporate led projects; and lead other projects as needed, throughout the facility.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Scope out projects based on customer needs, design, installation, and maintenance of facilities and systems
• Develop budgets, schedules and plans for the various elements of each project.
• Manage capital projects with respect to the budget and schedule.
• Provide training on system operation and maintenance
• Assist in planning and installation of maintenance module for SAP system
• Coordinate maintenance projects on time and within budget
• Assist in developing maintenance strategies to improve productivity
• Assist maintenance crew in troubleshooting equipment/systems.
• B.S. Electrical Engineering
• 5+ years project management experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Understanding of Project Management methodologies
• Experience in Six Sigma and Lean Methodology (preferred)
• Knowledge of SAP, Autocad, Microsoft Office Products and PC based engineering software preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be capable of handling multiple projects concurrently within a dynamic manufacturing environment.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Strong understanding of project management tools and processes
Cement & Lime, Chemicals, Coal Mining & Processing, Metal Mining & Processing, Pulp & Paper