endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar Manufacturing Company located in Sumter South Carolina is looking for an Electrical Engineer.
- Budget, procurement, installation, start-up of Electrical Projects in the plant
- Development of all plant projects in which equipment changes are made to achieve production
- Provide assistance in troubleshooting problem equipment with Maintenance Department
- Support Maintenance in troubleshooting, repairing, replacing problem equipment.
- Insure all drawings/prints are kept updated, all new equipment spare parts are set-up.
- Arrange for adequate/proper production and maintenance training on all new equipment
- Review all design packages (Electrical, Electronics, Power Distribution) bid documents to insure accuracy prior to installation
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years working as an EE in a plant manufacturing environment
- Strong PLC experience
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.