Ingevity provides specialty chemicals and high-performance carbon materials and technologies that purify, protect and enhance the world around us. Through a team of talented and experienced people, Ingevity develops, manufactures and brings to market products and processes that help customers solve complex problems. These products are used in a variety of demanding applications, including asphalt paving, oil exploration and production, agrochemicals, adhesives, lubricants, publication inks and automotive components that reduce gasoline vapor emissions. Headquartered in North Charleston, South Carolina, Ingevity operates from 25 locations around the world and employs approximately 1,500 people. The company is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: NGVT).
Based on the discussion with hiring manager at Ingevity, here are some of the skills and experience we are looking for in an ideal candidate
- Must have a degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Must have 5+ years’ of experience with industrial power and electrical systems
- Must have RECENT High-Voltage experience
- Must have experience working with transformers
- This is a small team (4 members)
- Position available because of a retirement
Experience Level: At least 5+years of experience
Location: Must be willing to work out of VA location
- Working in a team
- Problem solving
Pre screen questionnaire:
1. Does this candidate have High-Voltage experience? If so, where?
2. Please explains the candidates experience working with transformers
3. What is this candidates expected salary?
4. Is this candidate central to the Covington, VA location? If not, would they be willing to relocate?
5. Why is this candidate open to a new opportunity?