We are currently searching for an Electrical Engineer in our world class paintshop organization responsible for design and implementation of control systems for painter and sealer robotics systems. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for Control Panel and Cable Design for Paint Finishing and Sealer Robotic control systems.
- Configure Paint and Sealer robots to meet specific project requirements.
- Verify designs are within budget
- Attend Project kickoff meetings and take active participation. Obtain a clear understanding from the Project manager and Team of what is expected from the Electrical Engineering group. Clarify any discrepancies Follow project schedules and meet all deadlines
- Review and clarify customer specifications
- Specify and order electrical components
- Review electrical drawings for completeness and accuracy, release installation drawings and component drawings, including schematics for review with the installation engineer.
- Working closely with several other team members in the Paint division to provide process driven system solutions.
- Resolve any issues with Manufacturing Technicians
- Troubleshoot electrical circuits
Ideal Candidate will have the following skills/education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, or related fields, or equivalent relevant experience
- Minimum five years of experience designing Industrial Control panels
- Prior industrial automation experience helpful.
- Minimum five years AutoCAD experience required
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel Software, and FAC standard Oracle Systems
- Knowledge of Electrical codes NEC, NFPA, ANSI, NEMA
- Ability to analyze complex problems, trouble shoot electrical, identify root causes and offer professional solutions
- Ability to analytically determine support requirements and implement action(s) through interaction with functional/divisional groups.