The Electrical Project Engineer is responsible for the implantation of engineering projects for the facility.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assists with the design and implementation of engineering projects.
- Assists with the preventative and predictive maintenance processes, root cause analysis, mechanical failure and vibration analysis.
- Assists in all processes to reduce unscheduled maintenance delays.
- Assist in developing the Annual Capital and Major Maintenance plans.
- Manage and Implement the Annual Capital plan.
- Interface with plant maintenance and operating personnel and assist in equipment improvements, maintenance and repair.
- Assist in documenting historical data relative to equipment life, failures and repairs.
- Work in unison with other Plant Engineers and Maintenance Mangers to troubleshoot problems and implement solutions.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- A BS or MS Engineering
- A minimum of ten years’ experience as an Electrical Engineer in the Steel Industry.
- Experience with Electric Arc Furnaces is a plus
- Possesses the knowledge of Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM).
- Must have a strong commitment to safety by example, leadership and reinforcement Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Is a strong leader who possesses good interpersonal skills and is willing to work in a team oriented environment