PURPOSE: The Electrical Engineer will provide technical support to the Maintenance and Engineering teams throughout this integrated paper operation in the Northeast. International leader in paper and consumer product production with network wide career development opportunities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide primary support for Mill DCS control systems software and hardware reliability
- Perform project software design and programming for capital, maintenance and process optimization
- Updates loop and elementary drawings
- Programs, supports and maintains PI System and assist with troubleshooting and improving mill PLC systems.
- Assists Operations & Maintenance in troubleshooting and improving process controls systems
- Develop and execute the electrical aspects of capital projects and outage assignments as directed.
- Maintain and improve the reliability of our process control systems by eliminating production limiting failures, maintaining and improving assets
- Partner with operating, maintenance, and engineering and mill leaders to optimize mill control systems
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- ABB distributed control programming, hardware maintenance and troubleshooting experience
- ControlLogix programming, maintenance and troubleshooting experience
- Electrical project engineering experience designing and installing electrical systems.
- Experience managing capital projects