A full-service architecture-engineering firm is looking for a PE in Raleigh, NC with a background in design/consulting.
- Provide engineering design packages
- Prepare technical specifications, project narratives, and drawing packages
- Technical writing for building systems specifications
- Create schematic diagrams
- Perform detailed field data collection
- Lead the quality and accuracy of you and your team’s work
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited institution
- Current PE in NC, or obtain PE through reciprocity within 3 months of start date
- Medium and low voltage field knowledge of electrical distribution systems
- Knowledge and familiarity with Revit, AutoCAD, ETAP, SKM, Microgrids
Their diverse mix of projects, generous benefits, and focus on professional growth provides a truly unique opportunity for you to elevate your career.
As a 100-percent employee-owned company, their 180+ employees share a stake in our success through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan. The ownership model, coupled with our focus on service and engagement, creates a distinct company culture.