Love your job!
Live in an area famed for it's high quality of life and low cost of living! (near Stillwater Oklahoma)
Our client a leader in the development of machine controls, Horizontal Directional Drill (HDD) guidance and utility locating tools for the underground construction industry.
Their engineers provide the innovative drive for best-in-class products applying control algorithms, HIL/SIL tools, electromagnetic field theory, radar technologies, wireless communication schemes and robust embedded system design to create solutions that can withstand the harsh environments of our industry.
Basically, they are bringing the 21st century to the construction industry.
This company offers an exceptional work environment, salary, benefits (including relocation), and continuous career advancement potential.
Due to the sustained growth of their business, we have been asked to help them find a talented Electrical Engineer who will
- work closely with the Research, Development and Engineering Team to design, develop and maintain machine controls, electronic locating, tracking, and guidance systems.
- Develop, debug and/or improve electronic designs for embedded controls, displays, and communication applications in the underground construction market.
- Participate in the definition and specification of new products.
- Collect and analyze technical information from a variety of sources
- Develop design concepts for circuits and systems, involving analog and digital design techniques and interface sensors with microcontrollers/microprocessors
- Develop design concepts using firmware design techniques
- Develop and de-bug circuit prototypes to demonstrate compliance with specifications
- Define measurement techniques, tuning procedures, and special test fixtures for production use
- Prepare production documentation including schematics, wiring diagrams and firmware flow diagrams
• US Citizenship or Permanent Resident status.
• Ability to live and work in Oklahoma (relocation assistance is available).
• Relevant industry experience in analog & digital circuit design and component selection.
• Experience in the selection and use of 8, 16, and 32 bit microcontrollers and microprocessors.
• Experience in low-power electronics and power supply design.
• Experience in C / C++ programming language, data structure and/or object-oriented design.
• Experience with communications protocols including RS-232, SPI, I2C, CANOpen and SAE J1939.
• Knowledge of EMC/EMI design requirements.
• Knowledge of simulation tools like MathWorks MatLab, Simulink, Stateflow, and Embedded Coder.
• Knowledge of Embedded Operating Systems (OS) like Linux, iOS, Windows, etc.