Electrical Engineer - Sensors Transportation Company Metro Detroit
This company is one of the largest transportation companies in the world. They move 2 billion people a day worldwide. This global company is opening a new office in Metro Detroit to house a growing software engineering team.
The Electrical Engineer is responsible for adapting sensing technology and products to transportation systems.
- Identify sensor modules that enhance control functions and applications that require sensing to influence transportation system behavior
- Partner with electrical and software engineers to integrate sensors into components and systems
- Work with data analytics team and identify opportunities for sensing technology to support data analytic requirements
- BS in EE, MS a plus
- 5+ years of overall experience
- 3+ years of experience with sensor applications or specification
- Experience with commercial sensor technologies
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply directly to this job posting.