Electric Product Engineer Transportation Company Metro Detroit or Farmington, CT
This company is one of the largest transportation companies in the world. They move 2 billion people a day worldwide. This global company is opening a new office in Metro Detroit to house a growing software engineering team.
This position is responsible for designing, developing, and integrating printed circuit boards. This position can work from the company’s offices in Metro Detroit or Farmington, CT.
- Work with global multidisciplinary teams to define requirements supporting product development and design
- Develop and document tests to ensure product performance compliance
- Provide technical support for products and assemblies
- Create supporting technical documentation
- BS in EE or similar discipline, MS preferred
- 7+ years of relevant experience designing robust electronic circuits
- Lab experience with electronic circuits and test equipment
- Experience leading or contributing to DFMEAs and risk analyses
- Experience with CAN communications and other serial communication protocols
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply directly to this job posting.