We are looking for an Electrical Engineer who is passionate about solving complex problems while developing awesome battery operated kids’ products. We create product concepts, validate them through rigorous prototyping, and focus on the design and manufacturing details to develop outstanding products. Experience developing electro-mechanical consumer products that found success in the marketplace is a requirement. We are looking for a creative engineer who can bring ideas, solve electro-mechanical challenges, and drive the product into production on schedule, at cost target and with great quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 4+ years of engineering electronic consumer products
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop electro-mechanical products from concept to production
- Responsible for specifying electronic components, electronic hardware and software design, PCB design, firmware programming, defining bill of materials, component cost & project timelines
- Solid background in power engineering and controls, including knowledge of motor control and basic sensor principles.
- Experience with project management and working with overseas team/vendors
- Collaborating with industrial designers and mechanical engineers is key to success