This position is responsible for the planning, implementing, executing and maintaining of refrigeration systems controls for new and existing commercial refrigeration products.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Click here to apply online
- Participates with new product development to develop refrigeration systems controls for the Company’s products, including Evaporators and Condensing Units.
- Document / Define / Update (in conjunction with software, hardware, and extended team) controller system requirements.
- Document / Define / Update controller system architecture including key functional blocks, inputs, outputs, and interfaces.
- Document / Define / Update (in conjunction with software, hardware, and extended team) system requirements verification plan.
- Define / Perform verification activities as required including support of product and component level reliability testing.
- Participate in product design reviews to ensure that products have required hardware and software features.
- Support manufacturing engineering and suppliers by participating in the development of product test procedures and control documentation
- Work closely with customer service team to support product and controller training
- Develop proper specifications for system level performance, subsystem performance and component performance
- Develop and execute test plans to validate the performance of new refrigeration system controls and upgraded existing products by utilizing design for reliability tools and performance sensitivity analysis to meet applicable third party certifications (FDA, UL, CE, CSA, etc.).
- Design refrigeration control systems including the selection, specification and evaluation of refrigeration control components.
- Design refrigeration system controls for efficient installation in various customer applications and support the design for ease of service
- Design refrigeration system controls that meet customer requirements, time to market commitments and that are within target cost commitments of the business.
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary