endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!Multi-Billion Dollar International Automotive Company is looking for an Electrical / Electronic Architecture Technical Specialist for their Farmington Hills MI facility. The EE Architecture Technical Specialist will support the development of integrated electrified powertrain and vehicle systems for the Commercial Vehicle Business Unit. The candidate will lead the development of electrical architecture and network topology for electric vehicle. The candidate will be the key architecture contact for the EV systems architecture team to develop integration strategy for new and innovative electric vehicle system from concept to production with an emphasis on the electrified powertrain portfolio.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the development of electrical architecture and network topology for electric vehicle.
- The candidate will be the key architecture contact for the EV systems architecture team to develop integration strategy for new and innovative electric vehicle system from concept to production with an emphasis on the electrified powertrain portfolio
- Define and develop electrical architecture, network topology and integration strategy for the electric vehicle integration programs
- Lead the systems engineering efforts to define and develop a robust functional architecture for vehicle electrical systems (powertrain, energy storage system, chassis, HMI, connectivity, ADAS etc.)
- Lead electrification system/subsystem design and requirement allocation, vehicle controls system, electrical distribution system and high voltage propulsion and auxiliary subsystems development
- Lead all vehicle-level electric system activities with a team of systems and electrical engineers on a specific OEM program subsystem
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Control Systems or related field required
- 3+ years of experience in electrified powertrain, drivetrain or electric vehicle experience
- Vehicle electrical architecture and network topology experience in automotive (preferred)
- Experience in CAN, Flexray, Ethernet, and LIN, ECU development, Electrical Schematic, Diagnosis service tools
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.