endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Electrical Controls Engineer.
This individual will execute improvement projects at all plant facilities, as needed, including troubleshooting of systems. Assist plant in meeting or exceeding stated operational, environmental, and safety goals. Develop, scope, justify, implement, and manage Capital Projects. Mentor Junior Engineers and Electricians as well as providing training.
- Ability to perform power, electrical & control systems engineering for all aspects of projects.
- Prepares and reviews technical electrical specifications for equipment, processes, and projects.
- Troubleshoot and correct operational issues
- Participate in/lead root cause corrective actions to prevent re-occurrence of issues.
- Provide on-call support to plant operations for electrical and controls issues.
- Assist in review and implementation of Corporate Specifications and Standards.
- May be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
- Track and prioritize issues in conjunction with other departments.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology with a minimum of 5 years of experience in control systems engineering in a continuous and/or discrete manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated electrical and control system engineering capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to provide complex and innovative solutions to project and process engineering problems.
- Proficiency with Allen-Bradley PLC and HMI applications (including programming) along with communications within enterprise and control networked systems.
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to manage and support multiple projects simultaneously and successfully.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the application of the NFPA 70E Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace -- arc flash energy and shock hazards.
- Must have the ability to work with and influence a multi-discipline team and management
- Fundamental knowledge of Root Cause analysis.
- Requires travel (5% - 10%).
- Demonstrated experience in the engineering and implementation of 480V (Switchgear, Power Distribution Panel, Motor Control Center) and 4160V Power Distribution Systems.
- Demonstrated experience in preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Be knowledgeable in Honeywell systems (DCS).
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics troubleshooting
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.