Echo Tech - Sonographer Pediatrics
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Echo Tech for a great opportunity in the Western NC area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and have 1 year of current experience as a Echo Tech.
Responsibilities of the Echo Tech - Sonographer Pediatrics
- Assumes responsibility for the safety, mental and physical comfort of patients while they are in the sonographers care.
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Assists Radiologist during invasive procedures.
- Perform quality control testing according to regulations.
Requirements of the Echo Tech - Sonographer Pediatrics
- Graduate from an accredited cardiac sonography program
- Current and Valid RN license
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required
- 2 years experience as a pediatric cardiac sonographer
- ARDMS, PALS, BCLS Pediatrics preferred
- Ability to administer all proper clinical care of patient
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set