Pincher Creek Community Early Learning Centre (PCCELC) is a non-profit organization striving to provide quality, accessible and affordable childcare to the Pincher Creek community.
Early Learning Centre Director
Pincher Creek, AB
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Centre Director provides and coordinates the support, resources, and leadership necessary to ensure that early childhood educators can provide nurturing care and education to young children in line with the Centre’s mission and values, as well as relevant regulations.
- Oversee all aspects of Centre Operations - including ensuring all Regulations and Requirements are met at all times
- Managing 9 to 14 staff members while fostering a Safe Working/Learning environment
- Scheduling, Mentoring and Supporting Staff as needed
- Maintaining strong Relationships with Children and Parents
- Building a strong Rapport between the Organization and the Community
- Developing Educational Programming in collaboration with staff and PCCELC Board Members, as well as presenting Professional Development opportunities for staff
- Understanding of and adherence to the Operational Budget
- Level 3 Early Childhood Diploma or provincially recognized equivalent
- Valid Standard First Aid and Level “C” CPR training (or willing to obtain)
- Demonstrated Management/Directing Experience
- Knowledge of Childcare Licensing Act
- Provide an Inclusive Environment for all Children
- Passion for Early Childhood Education, strong Interpersonal skills, Positive Attitude, and ability to be Flexible
- $36.62 per hour
- Comprehensive Benefits package and Professional Development supports
- 40 hours per week with Flexible Scheduling within 6am-6pm, Monday to Friday
- Long Term, Stable employment in a Positive, Supportive Environment
- 50% Staff Discount on Childcare Services
Pincher Creek is an adventurer’s paradise located in southwestern Alberta. Our towering Rocky Mountains provide a four-season playground that lets you go beyond the ordinary. With recreational areas, resorts, parks and natural areas all in close proximity, you can spend more time enjoying and less time driving.
Hire Standard is hiring on behalf of PCCELC. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit at hire-standard.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position, you are agreeing to receive email communication from Hire Standard.