Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will work with a team of EWP Designers in the design and manufacturing of products. Your knowledge of EWP software, design, and leadership will help to increase production and meet critical deadlines for the company. This company will train the right candidate on EWP design, and potentially transition to a designer. Salary is based on Experience!
- One of the largest Independent Distributors of Millwork, Building Materials, and Wood Products used primarily in new Residential Construction and in Home Improvement, Remodeling, and more
- Established company, in business for more than 30 years
- Growing company offering many opportunities to move up the ladder within the organization
Benefits & Features:
- Company paid vacation time, along with paid holidays.
- Medical insurance and 401K plan with company match.
- Strong company culture of promoting from within
For More Information, Contact Mike Downing at (603) 725-4038 Mike@snapdragonassociates.com
- Small local airport – Manchester Regional Airport
- One hour to Boston, Mountain Skiing, and the ocean.
- Tax-Free NH
- Great region for those who enjoy the outdoors
- In the winter: walking trails convert for snowmobiling, downhill skiing, snowshoeing & cross-country skiers
- In the summer: the lakes region offer boating, the sandy beaches in Hampton draw those who like to fish & sail
- In the fall: residents head to local orchards to pick apples, hunt hike or sight see