Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your expertise to oversee and direct a team of EWP Designers in the design and manufacturing of products. Your knowledge of EWP software, design, and leadership will help to increase production and meet critical deadlines for the company.
- Multi-location lumber products wholesaler in the southeast and mid-atlantic market.
- Family owned company in the business for over 50 years.
- Many tenured employees – average tenure of a sales rep is over 15 years, while most managers have there over 25 years.
Benefits & Features:
- Company paid vacation time, along with paid holidays.
- Medical insurance and 401K plan with company match.
- Strong company culture of promoting from within
- Dayton is affordable, has a rich culture, an amazing food scene, and is packed full of green parks and trails to explore
- Considering job growth, unemployment rates, salaries, and housing costs, Forbes named this one of the best cities to live
- Many top rated historical museums, live shows, and events happen year round in Dayton for you to enjoy