ETL Developer / Integration Engineer
As an Integration Engineer, you will work with business teams across the organization to integrate applications using an ETL iPaaS tool. The ETL Developer leads integration projects using our development instance and will serve as a technical & functional expert through all stages of development including build, test, and deploy.
- You will be responsible for analyzing system integration requirements and designing an integration solution that will fulfill the business requirements with other team members.
- Evaluate, develop, test, and deploy high quality system integrations using the development platform.
- Identify problem areas with business teams, and maintain and enhance existing system integrations.
- Monitor the performance of the integration platform to ensure efficiency and reliability.
- Recommend and document integration design decisions that meet the organization's needs.
- Extensive hands-on experience implementing integrations using SnapLogic or similar tools such as Informatica, MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, or Jitterbit is required.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in developing and operating system integrations, ETL workloads, or data engineering.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working with different types of integrations such as HTTP Listener/Requestor, Database, JMS, File, SFTP, etc.
- Experience in developing secure integrations addressing all relevant layers within the integration.
- Experience in developing integrations within a hybrid infrastructure environment is desired.
- Familiar with Data Services offered within Azure a plus.
- Prior hands-on SQL Server experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with DevOps practices is a plus.
Job ID EB-1770634963 / Posted Posted 1 Month ago