Our client located in the Mississauga is looking for an ERP Financial Business Analyst with a Canadian Citizenship as this will require travel and possible work in the US. Please see below requirements and details:
Technical Requirements and Qualifications:
- Manage small and large implementation projects involving Finance and Accounting modules including Financial Reporting, Inventory, Cash Management & Fixed Assets
- Monitor risk, and collaborate with team teams in order to assess future risk
- Produce successful results with respect to meeting project timelines and goals
- Work with teams in order to automate processes through scripts
- Collaborate with partners, teams and stakeholders in order to insure success of delivery
STACK IT Recruitment Inc.
- Canadian Citizenship (there will be 20%-30% travel to the US)
- Previous experience implementing end-to-end Tier 1 ERP solutions in large multi-branch companies
- Experience in the following industries: Manufacturing or Supply Chain
- Solid experience working with Finance and Accounting modules
, based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!