endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
ERP Business Expert Options for working from home.Coordinate, support and drive process development activities for Kalmar operations related digital tools.KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
What you’ll need to succeed:Education
- Researches, analyzes and recommends improvements to the organization's business processes in order to improve the overall organizational performance.
- Studies operational and performance data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Develops project plans, communicates changes and may provide training to impacted units/areas.
- Can translate business performance/needs to process changes including but not limited to introduction or development /enhancement of digital tools.
- Drives continuous improvement, linking improvement linking process and tools.
- Coordinates, calibrates and leverages global initiatives and ensures improvements are considered and developed for global benefit e.g . global common processes and tools.
- Coordinate process development and related digital tools development with other Operations MAU to optimize business value
- Along with the knowledge of basic principles and theoretical concepts, performs relevant
- modeling of various process scenarios (digital twin) and developing these concepts.
- Duties may include assuming a team lead role for the work group.
- First hand contact with regards to ERP upgrades, common ERP masters etc.
- Provides planned and on-demand training to local key users on new or changed functionality to the extent it affects their usage of the operations digital tools (e.g. SAP, LN, MES, APS...)
- Supports digital tools usage through coaching and one-to-one key user support as appropriate
- Organizes regular key user meetings to assess the status of ongoing support, system and training needs and to update the key users
- Aligns business requirements with key users and E2E operations management and funnels the requirements to digital tools development. Supports business owners to specify business requirements and technical feasibility
- Participates in the technical specification process together with central development teams and technical owners. At solution design phase ensures application changes are suitable for local end-to-end processes
- Co-operates with other process/ solution coordinators and aligns requirements and shares knowledge with the solution coordinators in the same field of expertise.
- B.S. in Business or Business Intelligence, or related worked experience
- 2-5 years of solution support in an international company preferably in the services and logistics area.
- Good knowledge of process development, lean and continuous improvement practices
- Good knowledge on IT capabilities
- Good communication skills
- Relationship building
- Process improvement skills
- Fluent in English
- Experience of Infor LN would be seen as an advantage
- Leading and coordinating projects within ERP (implementations , upgrades) and advantage.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.