Our client located in the Mississauga is looking for an ERP Business Analyst for their growing team.
Full Time role
Travel required to the US and Canada – 20- 30%
- Working closely with multiple teams – implementation teams, stakeholders and the development teams.
- Should have previous experience in implementing ERP solutions.
- Industry experience: supply chain or manufacturing
- Working with the internal teams to design and architect solutions,
- Support the team in Project execution.
- Monitor project risks and scope to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively working with teams to solve them.
- Assist in building test scripts.
- Ensure that the project plans, timeline, deliverable and budget is meet.
Technical Requirements and Qualifications:
- Should have experience implementing end-to-end Tier 1 ERP solutions in large multi-branch companies.
- Experience in the following industries: Manufacturing or Supply Chain.
- Good understanding of business systems and processes.
- Provide continuous support – project life cycle and post go live.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Experience with the functions (two or more)– Finance, Procurement, Sales Operation, manufacturing, Logistics, WMS, MDM, EDI.
- Well organised with excellent analytical, interpersonal and facilitation skills.
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!