endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
ERP Application Development Manager
Endevis is partnered with one of the nation’s leading manufacturers to fill an ERP Application Development Manager opportunity in their Northwest Ohio location. This role will be responsible for working in collaboration with company leaders to design, develop, and implement Application Software, Business Intelligence, and Data Warehouse solutions that enable company success and future growth.
- Manages the development of business applications, integration of systems and development of interfaces.
- Manages the application development staff, including hiring, work allocation, scheduling, professional development, problem resolution, performance evaluation and related supervisory activities.
- Manages and leads implementation of new applications following SDLC process including development of Production turnover documentation.
- Manages the development of enhancements to business applications.
- Works closely with Technical Operations to develop requirements for Servers, Storage and identifies the impact to existing Infrastructure Environment.
- Works with Director and IT Leadership to align business projects and initiatives with IT capabilities and strategy.
- Works with IT Leadership to develop and implement an IT Strategy, and Technology Roadmap.
- Works with Director and IT Senior Leadership to align business projects and initiatives with IT capabilities and strategy.
- Ongoing support of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliancy.
- Knowledge of enterprise-level applications, including Syteline ERP, CRM, data warehouses, and AS/400.
- Knowledge of SQL, SQL Server, Infor Syteline ERP, EDI, Spiceworks Help Desk.
- Demonstrated leadership and personnel management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related strongly preferred or 5 years of relevant work experience.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.