Registered Nurse - Emergency Room
Staff Emergency Room Registered Nurses are responsible for providing excellence in patient care, collaborative and comprehensive care based on patient and/or family needs, providing assessments, treatment, and care on assigned units. Staff Registered Nurses will also practice in accordance with all regulatory, professional, legal and hospital policies as well as consistently demonstrate behaviors that model the Core Values and the hospital's mission statement.
Effective written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area (BSP), circumference and volume.
- One (1) year experience in an acute care facility preferred.
- Recent graduates will be considered for this role.
- RN’s with less than one-year experience must complete a 4–8-week preceptor-ship program.
- Completion of an accredited Registered Nursing program.
Required License / Certificates
- Registered Nurse with current Washington nursing license.
- BLS certification.
- ACLS certification (90 days of hire into a training program).
- PALS certification (90 days of hire into a training program).
- NIH Stroke Certification
- MICN and TNCC licenses preferred.
- CEN encouraged.
For consideration email a copy of your CV to the recruiter listed below:
Aaron Rodriguez Recruiter