Registered Nurse - Emergency Room
Staff Emergency Room Registered Nurses are responsible for providing excellence in patient care, collaborative and comprehensive care based on patient and/or family needs, providing assessments, treatment and care on assigned units. Staff Registered Nurses will also practice in accordance with all regulatory, professional, legal and hospital policies as well as consistently demonstrate behaviors that model the Core Values and the hospitals mission statement.
Effective written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area (BSP), circumference and volume.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- One (1) year experience in an acute care facility, 6 months in Emergency Department required.
- RN’s with less than one-year experience must complete a 4-8 week preceptor-ship program.
- Completion of an accredited Registered Nursing program.
Required License / Certificates
- Registered Nurse with current California RN license.
- BLS certification.
- ACLS certification (90 days of hire into a training program).
- PALS certification (90 days of hire into a training program).
- NIH Stroke Certification to be completed by end of the week of NEO
- MICN and TNCC preferred.
- CEN encouraged.
Recruiter / Healthcare Specialty Practice
Tel 512-795-2000 x80 Direct Line 323-515-8299