Registered Nurse - ER
-We have been engaged by a community based hospital to recruit well skilled Clinical Supervisor ER RN's for there facility.
-Previous leadership experience not required but required ER experience.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse through the Indiana Board of Nursing.
• Preferred: at least one year's clinical experience, medical, surgical, or critical care.
• Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
• Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state.
• Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligation.
• Has excellent observation, good clinical judgment, and good oral and written communication skills.
• Self-directed with the ability to work with little to no supervision.
• Acts as a liaison between patient/family and healthcare personnel to ensure necessary care is provided promptly and effectively.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks.
• A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
The registered nurse makes the initial evaluation visit, regularly re-evaluates the patient's nursing needs, initiates the plan of care and necessary revisions, furnishes those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill, initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures, prepares clinical and progress notes, coordinates services, informs the physician and other personnel of changes in the patient's condition and needs, counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs, participates in in-service programs, and supervises and teaches other nursing personnel.
If interested and want to know more information about this amazing opportunity call me, or email me directly.
Taylor Isaacs Recruiter
Main 512 444 6400 x73 Midwest Office 317 854 8411 (Direct Dial) Mobile 317 605 2143