Registered Nurse (RN) - ER-ICU-MED-SURG
*new grads welcome
Day & Night Shift
We have an immediate need for a well skilled, team oriented Registered Nurses to work in our emergency department,ICU,& MED-SURG departments.
REGISTERED NURSE REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse through the Texas Board of Nursing.
- Preferred: at least one year's clinical experience, medical, surgical, or critical care.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligation.
- Has excellent observation, good clinical judgment, and good oral and written communication skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Acts as a liaison between patient/family and healthcare personnel to ensure necessary care is provided promptly and effectively.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
The registered nurse makes the initial evaluation visit, regularly re-evaluates the patient's nursing needs, initiates the plan of care and necessary revisions, furnishes those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill, initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures, prepares clinical and progress notes, coordinates services, informs the physician and other personnel of changes in the patient's condition/needs, counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs, participates in in-service programs, and supervises and teaches other nursing personnel.
If you are in a position to make a change or are even just curious to take a look at an opportunity that might enhance your quality of life and take your career to the next level, please do not hesitate to reach out below
Diego Flores Executive Recruiter
Main 512 795 2000 x22 Direct 210 890 2227