Our client, a global tier one automotive supplier, is looking for an Environmental, Health, Safety, & Sustainability Engineer to join their growing team in Elizabethtown, Kentucky.
Why work here?
This company is a recognized leader in their product space and is experiencing growth in North America. Their product lines are diversified across several verticals providing global strength and stability. This is a full-time position which offers a full benefits package (medical, vision, dental, 401K). This position will have a hybrid remote/in-office flexible work schedule.
The EHS&S Engineer will drive sustainability performance improvement throughout the business through new and innovative approaches, initiatives, and collaboration with regional and global teams.
- Maintain updates and develop effective materials/media for training
- Support internal and external audits
- Support SDS maintenance and new material approval processes
- Propose and monitor the quality and effectiveness of corrective actions based on audit results
- Maintain Safety and Environmental programs ensuring data integrity
- Maintain updated EHS roadmaps in coordination with site leaders
- Ensure all duties and responsibilities are accomplished in accordance with company policies, practices, expectations, and legal/regulatory guidelines
- BS in Occupational Safety & Health, Engineering, or related
- 3+ years professional experience in Health, Safety & Environment
- 3+ years working in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of EHS software programs
- ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 26001
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.